?'s re: Taste of Tuscany

princesslondon

Mouseketeer
Has anyone does this trip lately? Are there any trip reports, I'm sure where to look on this board. Does anyone know how a 7 year old would do? We normally travel with one of my nieces for our DD to hang with, but Italy is too far to bring them, do you think Disney can tell me if anyone has kids booked for our trip. Just the beginning of many ?'s
Thanks in advance everyone!!

We are going on the June 4th Taste of Tuscany with our two young daughters. I called ABD and asked about other children on the trip. She gave me a ballpark number and approximate ages of other children. I was glad to get the information. I don't know when you are planning to go, but I'd be glad to provide info when we return.

I posted a mini review upon our return last May, it is posted on this board, I'm not great at posting links, but a search for tuscany should get you a bunch of info.

If you have any specific questions, fire away!

Oh, the 7 year old will be great! The kids on our trip had a great time. There was A LOT of walking in the first full day in Rome, but if your kids are good with that - they will have a blast. There is usually one of the guides doing fun activities with them during the colosseum tour, wine tasting, adult dinner, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter