Sad News re: Tigger13

tspann

Knowledge is Power
:sad1:

I'm not real sure how to say this but to just say it.

Brian Milbrandt(aka Tigger13) has died. He was found shot in his apartment in Springfield on Wednesday November 23, 2005. Details are still sketchy.

Brian and I had become members of DVC on our first trip to WDW in 1999 and he was a regular poster here until he started back to school in 2002.

In addition, Brian was a 10th Degree Jaycee for many, many years until he roostered out last year. He held several positions in the Jaycees including Local President of the Peoria Jaycees, District Director of the Prairieland Region, Regional Director of the Prairieland Region, Political Advisor to the Prairieland Region, not to mention several State Chairmanships, and other assorted Region and Local Offices within several different chapter's over his Jaycee career.

He had just finished earning his Bachlor's Degree from the University of Illinois Springfield and was working on his Master's Degree.

Brian is survived by his parents, 2 brothers, 1 sister, 2 nieces, 2 nephews and 3 "kids" Sebastian, Max and Casey (his dogs - whom he loved more than live itself).

The family is in the process of setting up a Memorial Fund to help cover his funeral expenses at this time. For more information, please contact Brian's Parents Alice and Norman Milbrandt at 311 W 7th Street, Beardstown, IL 62618 or myself at 309-264-7446.

Terri Spann
aka tspann

How very sad. Prayers for the family.

-Tony

Words fail me at a time like this.
Sympathies to all of his friends and to his family.

agnes!
PS - When his DVC friends feel up to it, perhaps someone could post this over on the "In Memoriam" Board.

The night before Thanksgiving too!!!! Horrible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!