Sad news to pass on regarding Cheshire Figment *Obituary added in OP*

This is such sad news! :( He was always so helpful and kind to so many, myself included, and I'm thankful to have received his help over the years. Thanks, Cheshire, and God bless! Prayers for comfort and peace to Mike's family and his many friends. :angel:

He was a great help to me, and many. He will be missed. My deepest condolences to his family. RIP.

I was so saddened to read of Mike's passing. May his family find comfort during this difficult time.
Robin

Such sad news. I've lost count of how many times I consulted his most comprehensive posts on anything and everything about tickets. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

So sorry to hear this. He will be missed on this board. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

This is heartbreaking to learn. I always loved his posts.

Sending prayers to him and all who loved him.

Adding my condolences and prayers for his family and friends.

It always seems funny to try and explain to others why your heart is broken, why there are tears for a friend you've never met, but means so much to the community you belong to. RIP "Cheshire" you will indeed be missed, and thought of with fondness. Thank you.:sad1:

He was great Dis team member and his loss , really saddens me. I had the pleasure of meeting him at OKW Dis meet All I can say your never gone away if people remember you. I will remember as a active member who gave out great information. He will be missed but never forgotten by so many of us here on the Dis. Danny & Belinda

I was fortunate enough to meet Mike and get to spend some time with him several years ago at a D23 event. He was so knowledgeable about all things related to WDW and loved to share with others. He will be missed!

RIP, Mike. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Very sad news. CF was a true treasure here on the DIS and I'm sure in the rest of his life as well - he touched so many lives in such a positive and helpful way. RIP CF

He will be missed. My condolences to his family.

RIP Cheshire Figment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!