• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Safety reports

To tell you the truth are these 'accidents' worthy of mentioning. I would only consider 2 of them accidents. The other 2 more like you as guest did something stupid.

"In the first two sets of quarterly reports, the Florida parks revealed a total of four accidents between November and March at their eight theme parks and six water parks in Tampa and Orlando. One was a 16-year-old girl who complained of neck and back pain after another guest heaved her into a wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon at Disney World. At Universal Orlando, a 52-year-old woman broke her arm after falling on a carousel at Islands of Adventure and a 13-year-old boy hurt his foot on the E.T. ride at Universal Studios. At SeaWorld, a 58-year-old man required disc surgery from a pre-existing condition after riding the Journey to Atlantis. "

Someone tosses a friend around in a pool and it is now an accident. Someone with a pre-existing condition hurts themselves and now requires reporting it. I wonder if now we will see a spate of comments on how unsafe SeaWorld & WDW are really. Look statistics point to increase in 'accidents'... bad park management.. bad park management.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter