San Diego Port

MyShoes

Pauline
I plan to sail out of the San Diego port in October 2018...yes just 3 weeks away.

Does anyone here have experience with the timeliness of the port boarding the ship from this port?

We did the EBPC out of San Diego on Wonder (which I assume you're doing too...). It was pretty efficient and we were on board before out designated time. They didn't get wrapped around the axle about specific times.

Port arrival times aren't enforced. It isn't a fun terminal to sit around in, I wouldn't get there super early. Security used to be very very slow but it has improved dramatically. On our last cruise our group of platinum cruisers all arrived at the terminal around 10 and we were on board around 1130. We've cruised from SD 6 times with DCL, as sliver, gold and platinum-never saw PAT enforced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!