Saratoga refurb?

tseitel

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I’m looking for some info & advice. My daughter would like to book 3 nights in a preferred studio next October 2021.

From what I can tell, all of Congress Park is complete and they are now working on The Springs (?). So by Oct ‘21 she should be assured of a remodeled studio if booking preferred?

Also, she would prefer Congress Park, close to the walkway to Disney Springs, how would you recommend we word the request to make it as short and sweet as possible? Just basically “Congess Park close to Disney Springs walkway” (?)
Thank you for any information. :)

Any update on what rooms have been done up till now - December 2020? We are arriving Dec 23 and are hoping for an refurbished room. We are currently booked for a Deluxe Studio.

Any update on what rooms have been done up till now - December 2020? We are arriving Dec 23 and are hoping for an refurbished room. We are currently booked for a Deluxe Studio.
Standard or Preferred Location?

Only standard location that has started is Paddock and i am not sure if any rooms have been released yet for booking.

However, I have read of those in standard being given preferred rooms during the last few months...and all of are done!

Maybe you’ll get a bit of pixie dust!

Only standard location that has started is Paddock and i am not sure if any rooms have been released yet for booking.

However, I have read of those in standard being given preferred rooms during the last few months...and all of are done!

Fingers and Toes crossed for some Pixie Dust!

Paddock is still under construction... They appear to be working on the final two buildings. Carousel and Grandstand not started.

Paddock is still under construction... They appear to be working on the final two buildings. Carousel and Grandstand not started.
Are those the two buildings nearest Congress Park? We are renting points for a four night stay in a standard studio starting 1/9/21. I'd love to have a refurbished room!

Are those the two buildings nearest Congress Park? We are renting points for a four night stay in a standard studio starting 1/9/21. I'd love to have a refurbished room!
The buildings near congress park are the ones still being refurbished. They basically worked Left to Right through Paddock.

At least 1 Paddock building has been open for over a month. Good to hear Paul that another is probably open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter