Saratoga Springs Photo shoots.

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Have any of you done the photopass at SSR? We are thinking about doing it, we always get photopass so we try and get as many pictures as possible.

If any of you have some pictures please share :)

Also have the prices changed since May??

I tried asking a while ago and haven't seen any yet.

BUMP

I'd like to see some too!

D4D

We did at the end of August. I was really excited, but I was not impressed by our shoot at all. We were squinting into the sun for each and every picture. She had us placed so that DS2's feet were hitting DS1's head for half the pictures. She only took 43 photo's. It was just a mess. We only had about four "spots" where she did the photo's. I'm not sure if she was new to photography..but it is such a gorgeous resort...I'm not sure why we took pics in half the places she had us. I'm still waiting on my CD, but I'll post some of the pics when we get them.

With that being said, I do think its all about which Photographer you get. I saw some beautiful pics that led me to schedule a shoot...AND I'm thinking we may give AK a shot next time.

Thanks! Please post some when you get your CD, it is a gorgeous resort and I can think of so many nice photo spots. Did they do anything with the foot bridge to the Paddocks? Whata great spot that would be.

I am not going to pre-schedule my shoot, I'm not sure I'll do it for $75 and no enhancements, I'll need to talk to the photographer in depth about it first.

D4D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter