Saratoga Springs Resort Map

stink

DIS Veteran
Where can I find a resort layout map for Saratoga Springs ? The disboards had all resorts except Saratoga.

The third phase of construction does not appear on this map- a couple of buildings will be included in the Paddock area near the top of this map and the others (4) will be in the wooded area in the lower left area.

SSRMap1.jpg

For those of us not paying attention, how far along are they on construction?? Have they started the final phases???

Yes, construction has begun on the third phase. Two buildings are at the back portion of The Paddocks area and are already taking shape nicely. The remaining buildings are near the check-in area adjoining the golf course. These have just started foundation work. These are slated to open in 2007.

Do I understand this correctly? Right now the only places to stay are in The Springs and Congress Park?

I'm guessing the two new units near the Paddocks will be referred to as the Paddocks. What are the other units near the golf course called? I've only heard them referred to as Phase III. Will this area have a new name? Just curious.

Is this map still current? I saw some references in another thread to "The Grandstand" area and don't see that on the map.

Thanks!

Have not been by the SSR in a while. Have all of the new additions been completed? pirate:

Yup. Complete, landscaped and full. It's a really enjoyable resort for walks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter