Sat 24/Sun 25 two days two parks

stewpette

Mouseketeer
Any thought on which park we should do which day? We do not have park to park tickets, but do have express passes and early entry.
Thanks!

Not really going to matter I think as both parks will hit capacity both days, but I would do IOA and get there early like 6:30 am at least as they have moved early park entry to 7am for this weekend. If Hagrid is on list, go straight there and try to ride it 2x in standby, Forbidden Journey, then Hippogriff. Ride Jurassic early and try to get Spiderman/Kong when it opens as it will probably not operate until official park open. These are the rides that will get the longest wait times and you can easily get them done by lunch if early open at 7am. If you leave the park, I wouldn't come back until around 5, but they will definitely hit capacity this weekend, so you run the risk of not getting back in. I would call the main reservation number around 9am while waiting in a line and try to make a sit down lunch reservation for Confisco's or Mythos to give you a break out of the heat and not have to deal with mobile order. If you need AC, hit Cat in the Hat in afternoon. If you like water rides, bring appropriate clothing/shoes because if you ride Bluto or Ripsaw Falls, they are amazing, but you will get soaked! I would head back into Hogsmead after 5 or so to do some sightseeing, but I think that area will be slammed from about 10am-5pm.
USO day I would head straight to Diagon Alley and sign up for wand experience and get in Gringotts Line, hit Mummy as soon as it opens, hopefully before it goes virtual. I saw some crazy wait times for ET on capacity days. If you can snag any virtual lines either day for Hagrid or Mummy, go for it.

USO on 10/24 and IoA on 10/25. Both parks open at the same time both days, but only USO is open to 10pm on 10/24. IoA closes at 6pm on 10/24, but open until 10pm on 10/25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!