Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Spring and Early Summer

Pre-Covid it was every year, they ebb and flow with economic conditions but some sort of deal was often available. Gotta be flexible and that hasn’t changed. Can’t always get the deal at the hotel you want.

They have nothing to do with DVC- aside from pricing comparisons I guess. DVC doesn’t do discounts.
Sometimes you can get some pretty good deals booking confirmed reservations at some of the DVC rental sites. I've booked Boardwalk and a preferred room at SSR for under 250 a night. Of course, it's non-refundable similar to booking a cruise last minute.

Sometimes you can get some pretty good deals booking confirmed reservations at some of the DVC rental sites. I've booked Boardwalk and a preferred room at SSR for under 250 a night. Of course, it's non-refundable similar to booking a cruise last minute.
I’ll have to keep an eye out for something like that. That’s a really good deal.

My point to pp was simply made because they stated they were a DVC member, I was making sure they knew DVC didn’t get discounts of their own rates.

When I first checked for this discount, a standard room at All Star Movies was not eligible. However, today when I checked, it was — ended up saving $112 for our total stay! 🎉 Five nights for $750 is pretty decent to us!

In years past the eligible rooms sold out so FAST. There are still tons of rooms across so many resorts, any chance they’ll discount further for July and August?

In years past the eligible rooms sold out so FAST. There are still tons of rooms across so many resorts, any chance they’ll discount further for July and August?
Not really. They aren’t known for last minute room deals or increasing discounts after they have published them. They already have a general public, FL res, AP, Disney+ and Disney Visa discount out meaning they’ve pulled almost all the levers except some sort of package + dining discount which I wouldn’t expect to math out better than a normal discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter