#@$%$#! Savingsmart charged my card again!

HeatherFeather

<font color=darkorchid>The apostrophe just complet
So this was one of those things I never actually signed up for but somehow got railroaded into it by another sign up. They never sent me any e-mails. First heard was a CC charge from Savingsmart.com. I called and e-mailed to complain. They refunded the charge and said the account was cancelled.

Guess what? This morning there is another charge by them posted yesterday! They are definitely not on the friend list.

GRrrrrrr..... :mad:

So this was one of those things I never actually signed up for but somehow got railroaded into it by another sign up. They never sent me any e-mails. First heard was a CC charge from Savingsmart.com. I called and e-mailed to complain. They refunded the charge and said the account was cancelled.

Guess what? This morning there is another charge by them posted yesterday! They are definitely not on the friend list.

GRrrrrrr..... :mad:

Oh man what a PITA! :eek:

I had that happen one time last month with Passport to fun. I hope it doesn't happen again this month to me too!

Good luck calling to complain! arrrggg!

Ugh! Savingsmart is totally on my hate list right now. They are such a hassle. I also got roped into signing up for them but my signup for the other offer never went through but of course savingsmart did. They didn't even send me any confirmation I saw the charge on my credit card so of course I didn't have my membership number to cancel. The automated system wasn't working but finally I got a reply to my email and she canceled it for me hopefully.

I just checked mine to make sure I wasn't recharged and I was for passport of fun and privacy matters.!!!!EEERRRRR
I cancelled these on 2/15 & 2/18. Now I have a $1 credit each from 2/27.
The offers I did thru SR on 2/27 were realtytrac and healthcare. I don't remember seeing anything about those on either offer. I've not had an email from them either.
Angela

Ugh! Savingsmart is totally on my hate list right now. They are such a hassle. I also got roped into signing up for them but my signup for the other offer never went through but of course savingsmart did. They didn't even send me any confirmation I saw the charge on my credit card so of course I didn't have my membership number to cancel. The automated system wasn't working but finally I got a reply to my email and she canceled it for me hopefully.

what email did use use to contact them?

I am trying to cancel and dont have a membership number.. when I call their phone number and enter in my phone number to get my membership ship it doesn't work.

They phone said to go to dealpass.com so i did and sent them an email though their form and it came back as not delivered

what email did use use to contact them?

I am trying to cancel and dont have a membership number.. when I call their phone number and enter in my phone number to get my membership ship it doesn't work.

They phone said to go to dealpass.com so i did and sent them an email though their form and it came back as not delivered

I couldn't get the form to work on the website either it always got sent back to me. The email address I used was membersavings@savingsmart.com I think it took about 24 hours to get a response.

I really hate Savingsmart! I have never been charged more than once but their deals are no deal in my book. I think I have had to call and cancel that service three times when I never wanted it in the first place.

Oh guess what! This morning I got to check and see if my gottaplay credit showed up (ahh no it didn't) and I had a $1 charged from Smartsavings! What is with this company!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter