Savi's Workshop Reservation?

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
Has anyone successfully managed to book Savi's, to make a light sabre, over the last week or so?
DD and her boyfriend want to make one when we visit in May but I've not been able to do it either on the MDE phone app or on the PC.
I just get an empty page :sad2:
I emailed Disney a few days ago but they haven't replied as yet.
Just wondered if anyone else had encountered the same problem?
Worst case scenario we'll have to ring to book - what's the best number to call on?
Thanks in advance :love:

Have you tried clearing your cookies or using incognito mode?
I tried absolutely everything!
'Spoke' to a lovely guy on the MDE chat facility and tried all his suggestions :magnify:
Tried it on my desktop, my phone, DD's phone, DD's Mac, daughter in law's tablet then, in desperation, waited for my son to get home and asked him to help :rolleyes:
He tried everything too, used his VPN etc then, somehow, managed to get to the booking page...... He has absolutely no idea how he managed it and I've tried to follow his exact steps with no success :headache:
We managed to book for the day we have ADRs booked in Hollywood Studios so I feel that's going to be a 'Star Wars' day :jumping1: :chewy::darth:

The guy on the MDE chat said that they've been having loads of glitches with the light sabre and droid workshops..... He said that the best thing to do is probably ring :flower1:

The guy on the MDE chat said that they've been having loads of glitches with the light sabre and droid workshops..... He said that the best thing to do is probably ring :flower1:

Literally just got off the phone and booked both Savi's and Droid Depot for August!

My little boy is super happy and excited

Has anyone successfully managed to book Savi's, to make a light sabre, over the last week or so?
DD and her boyfriend want to make one when we visit in May but I've not been able to do it either on the MDE phone app or on the PC.
I just get an empty page :sad2:
I emailed Disney a few days ago but they haven't replied as yet.
Just wondered if anyone else had encountered the same problem?
Worst case scenario we'll have to ring to book - what's the best number to call on?
Thanks in advance :love:

I'm going to Disney World in March and had been having the same problem booking Savi's Workshop for around a month. I was just getting the white page.

In the end, the only way I could get it to work was with a VPN based outside of the UK.

Once I was in, to my dismay, I find out that Savi's Workshop Lightsaber building is booked up solid throughout March and April!!!

What I had to do, was literally keep refresh the booking page every half an hour for about 5 days and sometimes you will see a free day come up, due to a cancellation. Be quick though, the cancellations usually get taken in about 5 seconds.

Hope this works for everybody!

I'm going to Disney World in March and had been having the same problem booking Savi's Workshop for around a month. I was just getting the white page.

In the end, the only way I could get it to work was with a VPN based outside of the UK.

Once I was in, to my dismay, I find out that Savi's Workshop Lightsaber building is booked up solid throughout March and April!!!

What I had to do, was literally keep refresh the booking page every half an hour for about 5 days and sometimes you will see a free day come up, due to a cancellation. Be quick though, the cancellations usually get taken in about 5 seconds.

Hope this works for everybody!

What a nightmare :sad2:
My son managed to book us the light sabre and the droid for the same day, using his VPN, so that's fab.
I've subscribed to a VPN myself now - not just for WDW but it might be useful :sunny:
So happy you managed to book eventually :flower:

What a nightmare :sad2:
My son managed to book us the light sabre and the droid for the same day, using his VPN, so that's fab.
I've subscribed to a VPN myself now - not just for WDW but it might be useful :sunny:
So happy you managed to book eventually :flower:
When did your son book and for what month?

When did your son book and for what month?
On Sunday that's just gone .........10th May - light sabre at 2pm and droid at 4pm.
There seem to be spaces from last week in April onwards.
Obviously nothing, at the moment , for the 4th......:daisy:
Just waiting until they release the Dessert Party dates now to see if we can have an epic Star Wars day :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter