Saw the castle show last night

PantherPete

Mouseketeer
Saw the castle show last night. It is fantastic. And I'm not even a HP fan and find those areas in the park to be well done but overrated.

Here are a few tips. Sorry if they are already posted.

Don't try to enter via Jurrasic Park. That way is closed for the show. Go through the lost continent.

When entering, stay to your right. It will be very crowded. Just slowly move towards the castle with the crowd. As shows end, the crowds exits left. Just keep moving forward. Don't get frustrated, you'll get there.

After the show, go on Forbidden Journey. It was a walk on using EP. The crowds are so thick for the show that no one can get to the ride unless they wait for the show.

As mentioned before, don't get frustrated and don't try to get in front using the left side of the walkway. You will get stopped. And don't expect to do much else while in Hogsmeade. Too crowded. Just be patient and enjoy the show.

Saw the castle show last night. It is fantastic. And I'm not even a HP fan and find those areas in the park to be well done but overrated.

Here are a few tips. Sorry if they are already posted.

Don't try to enter via Jurrasic Park. That way is closed for the show. Go through the lost continent.

When entering, stay to your right. It will be very crowded. Just slowly move towards the castle with the crowd. As shows end, the crowds exits left. Just keep moving forward. Don't get frustrated, you'll get there.

After the show, go on Forbidden Journey. It was a walk on using EP. The crowds are so thick for the show that no one can get to the ride unless they wait for the show.

As mentioned before, don't get frustrated and don't try to get in front using the left side of the walkway. You will get stopped. And don't expect to do much else while in Hogsmeade. Too crowded. Just be patient and enjoy the show.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much.........and some good tips there..........

Castle show? Is this a holiday thing? I’m not going until Feb so I have been ignoring all the holiday stuff they have been sending me! Don’t want to know what I’m missing.

Watched it last night as well. They attempted to keep a walkway thru Hogsmeade open but as usual people are unable to follow simple directions and created a mess. I suggest watching he show and then waiting 10-15 minutes to try to leave the area.

Castle show? Is this a holiday thing? I’m not going until Feb so I have been ignoring all the holiday stuff they have been sending me! Don’t want to know what I’m missing.

The holiday-themed one runs through January 7, 2018.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter