Scooter Rental for DCL

NancyDVC

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
Last fall I got information on this board about scooter rentals for DCL. Someone was kind enough to post the name of a company near Port Canaveral that rents scooters for cruises.
Since then my hard drive crashed and I lost all my links. We just booked a 7 day cruise on the Magic for September and need the info to rent a scooter for my Mom. She has a heart condition and has low endurance so a scooter would make the trip easier for all of us.
Thanks in advance for your help!;)

Brevard is the one near the port. I used them in Nov, my only complaint was that the scooter wasnt fully charged and I barely made it to the room with it. Now this may not have been the fault of the company at all, it could have been moved and the person at the port forgot to turn it off. Hope this helps..I dont have their phone number though.

Aimee

Aimee,

Thanks for the info. I just did a search and found their website. The full name is Brevard Medical Equipment.

Thanks again.

Nancy

Thanks for letting me know...I found having a scooter made the trip possible, good luck ! Let me know if I can be of further help.
Aimee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter