Scotts toilet paper, ugh

Tried Scotts for the first time recently...I'd rather use the office TP! DH works in construction and no kidding said the port-a-potty TP was better.

Prefer Charmin for sure!

I’d rather use just about anything than Scott TP! I hate that stuff!

It’s almost as bad as Disney TP!

Used to use Scott's when money was tight, so I know better now.
We use Kirkland.....got a big pack last week, but it got dispersed to the family

I love Scott toilet tissue; it's the only kind I buy! I wasn't aware that it's an inexpensive brand. I don't find it at all scratchy and I love that a roll lasts forever. When this toilet paper crisis began I counted 14 rolls in our pantry and figured we were good. Two weeks later we're still well stocked for at least another two weeks. A roll of Scott lasts and lasts.

I only buy Scott's. Lasts longer, plus I have a very old house with old plumbing. Scott's breaks down quicker.

I actually bypassed a 4 pack of Charmin last week while on a toilet paper hunt. Last thing I need now is the toilet backing up.

Last edited:
Definitely prefer Charmin!!!

Was able to score grocery store branded TP and I am pretty sure it is made by Scott's. It is rough and so thin. Single ply exists? Yuck. But it is better than having nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!