Scrapbooking for Alaska

M&N

DIS Veteran
I will be taking my first Royal Caribbean Cruise next year and I am already planning a scrapbook. I will be going to Alaska. Have any of you done one for Alaska? I do not have any digital programs. Does anyone recall seeing any scrapbook supplies while in Alaska or on the ship? If anyone has any pages they could post, I would love to see them. I have checked Pinterest. It is hard to wait a year to go!

We saw scrapbooking items in a lot of souvenir type shops in Ketchikan and Skagway - loads of different embellishments, stickers and page titles.

We cruised in July 2013 with DCL.

You should consider bringing your supplies with you. Royal tends to have scrapbooking activities onboard, and people were 100% prepared. They brought pictures and everything. You go to the activity and there was a small set that they gave you and another you could buy if you wished, but plenty of the people there just brought out their stuff and went to town on their projects. It was very cool.

Thanks. Glad to know I can look for things. I will have to look into the activities on board. Can we get a list of activities before the cruise?

Royal puts their daily info in Cruise Compasses, and that's where to look for it. I'm not sure anyone keeps a site up with scans for Royal, though.

I googled Royal Cruise Compass and was able to find a couple of blogs that posted them. Not sure if they will have your exact sailing but I found they were good enough to give me an idea of the activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter