scrapping area idea

chessie

DIS Veteran
Here is an idea for a your own scrapping area.

I was at the LSS the other night and one of the ladies said she created a scrapbooking nook by putting a desk into a closet.

When she has little bits of time to scrap she just pulls up a chair. When her time runs out she just puts the chair back and closes the door.

Unfortunately my house has a deficit of closets but I just had to pass on the idea.

Chessie

This is a great idea for those with a good size closet and the space.

Lisa

This could work for me if I could get the closet cleaned out! LOL

But then again the closet I have in mind is my only one for coats, etc... (hmmm...but maybe I could put them in my son's quite underutilized closet...how many hanging clothes does a 6yo have anyway....<wicked laugh>)

Nah, I think I'll just continue my conquest of the play room....

;)

Great idea though!

IN my younger daughter's room the previous owners created closet space down one entire wall. There are now three separate closets, one right next to the other. Since the room was not large to begin with I always thought that we would convert the center closet into a desk/entertainment area for her one day. We could build in a desk and put shelving above it to house a tv and stereo. Otherwise there wouldn't be much space for that type of furniture in her room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter