Sea World In One Day?

laurenk

DIS Veteran
We will be at WDW from the 15th til the 24th of December. We qualify for the free addmission for military personal. Can we do this park in one day? Can someone please tell me the operating hours, and how far of a drive it is from WDW? Also, how far is the drive to Busch Gardens? My kids LOVE the one here in Virgina. Thanks!:)

You should see most everything in a day if you go during a weekday. Might be a little tight on a weekend. The drive over to Busch is a little over an hour. They also have a bus between Sea World and Busch if you are interested.

Your kids aren't alone. Our family visits the Virginia park once a year. It is our favorite Anheuser Busch park. It deserves the most beautiful park ranking it regulary receives from the National Amusement Park Historical Association (NAPHA).

Glad you can take advantage of Busch's generous offer.

Here are their hours by the way I found on their site:

Date Close time

Dec. 1-21 6 p.m.

Dec. 22-25 (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
7 p.m.

Dec. 26-30 9 p.m.

Dec. 31 (New Year's Eve)
12 a.m.

Thanks for the info.!! We will probably just do Sea World. Is that a far drive from WDW?

Get there early. Pick up a map when you enter the gate. They list all the show times on there. Try to decide what shows you want to see and plan your day accordingly. If you like roller coasters, head straight back for Kraken. It is FANTASTIC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter