Sea World On April 15th or 16th, 2008

Eaglefan9727

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

My name is Randy and I am new to this forum after I discovered the forum this past weekend while I was looking for some early info concerning Walt Disney World and Discovery Cove which my fiancee and I have plans to visit in late 2009 or 2010.

Anyways, This coming April. My fiancee and I will be in Los Angeles visiting my family from April 12th through the 20th of this year and while we are there. We will be going to Disneyland on April 13th, 2007 and we are also planning to make a trip to Sea World on Tuesday, April 15th or Wednesday, April 16th depending on the weather.

I would like to ask a few questions concerning Sea World and if possible. Someone might be able to help me out with info concerning my questions.

1.) Are there any promotional codes available for that time of the year? Please note that we will be buying our tickets at the gate.

2.) At the dolphin lagoon or feeding area, How often are the feedings during the day and is it possible that I could get a dolphin to kiss me while I am at the dolphin location as I have a love for those creatures and I would love to get a picture of myself kissing a dolphin while I am on vacation?

3.) What kind of crowds should I expect during that time of the year?

Any info would be appreciated.

I am was born and raised out there, So it has been about 20 years since I have been to Sea World in San Diego and about 15 years since I have been to Disneyland. I am looking foward to going to both parks especially Disneyland as I will get to see California Adventure for the first time. The best thing about Disneyland is that our tickets were free, Because my brothers wife works for the coparate offices of the Disney Store and she was able to snack a couple tickets for us on this upcoming trip.

If you have any good tips on Disneyland. It would be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance,

Eaglefan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter