Sea World on New Year's Eve?

coachb

Mouseketeer
I'm staying with a college basketball team at the Rosen Center and was thinking of taking the team to Sea World on 12/31. I like the idea of a theme park as it would be a safe, secure environment. Also, the proximity to the Rosen Center and the price relative to the other parks make it a bit more desirable. I believe I can take the I Drive trolley to get there but not sure how late it runs.

Any thoughts on this plan? Any chance we wouldn't get in as the park would be at full capacity?

TIA

They will be very busy (as will all parks) but to my knowledge they have not had to close the park due to crowds in a number of years. So you should be able to at least get in the park.

I'm thinking AAA for the best price on tickets? There's going to be 20 or more of us going.

Check into the day passes that include all day dining. With a sports team ans extended hours, it would be worth it as long as you got two meals plus hours of snacks!!

When we did Sea World for NYE, it was crowded but lots of fun. I haven't heard of them closing due to capacity, and the fireworks were good.

On Sea World's direct website, advance tickets are $80 and advance tickets with all day dining are $110. AAA South is showing $77 and $105.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!