Sea World - which tours?

GoldenOwner

Mouseketeer
My family (2 adults and 4 and 6 year old daughters) will be visiting Sea World most likely on Black Friday this year (immediately prior to checking into Disney). It has been several years since my husband and I have been and the girls have never been. We currently have reservations at one of the "Official Hotels" so will have quick queue and show seating.

I'm lost trying to figure out which tours would be best for the littles and which show times are best. I use Touring Plans for my Disney planning and wish there was something like that for Sea World!

It really depends on which animals you like (and would like to interact with). My favorite tour is the killer whales up-close tour (just did my 8th today). But I've also done (and enjoyed) the dolphin up-close tour, the sea lion up-close tour, and the beluga/walrus tour (must be 6+ to go though)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter