Seaworld advice please!

wdw_nutz

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

Myself and my wife have a trip to Orlando planned and we leave in 17 days. (17 days! Woohooo!!)

We have decided, rather last minute, to add a day at Seaworld on our first day. I am travelling with my own ECV and haven't been to Seaworld in 7 years so can't remember at all what to do! Do I need to go see Guest Services and obtain a pass of some description, or is it like Disney and the scooter covers the mobility issues? And what about access to rides and shows etc?

Is it worthwhile buying a front of line access unlimited pass thingie or will I be able to stay in my ECV until boarding? I can't stand for long enough to line up without it.

Thanks for your advice!

17 days! Woohoo! :D

Their disability guide on their website is pretty extensive. They also have you fill out a questionnaire that you turn in to guest services. Your responses on that will tell you what you can and cannot go on. I looked into the questionnaire when we went with my autistic son but it was all mobility and physical related, not cognitive.
https://seaworld.com/orlando/help/guests-with-disabilities/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!