SeaWorld Orlando dolphin up close or dolphin encounter and more ?

lemonears6

DIS Veteran
The dolphin encounter is 15 and the dolphin up close is 35. I was wondering what the difference was for 20.00? I tried to research but could not find anything.
Also I was wanting to do the walrus and beluga wale backstage but they are full. Trying to find something else and this came up. As a idea. Any thoughts on the penguins backstage or sea lion?

The biggest difference is length. The encounter is a lot shorter than the up-close tour (so you do more on the up-close tour)

I've never done the penguin tour, but I have done the sea lions. It was fun

Not sure if you have already gone to SeaWorld. After doing the dolphin encounter in October, I would say don't waste the $15. My kids were so disappointed that we were able to interact less with the dolphins when paying $15/person than last year when you could still interact for free. Groups of up 8-9+ people with a dolphin for less than 10 minutes. I understand concern for the animals safety, but feel it is more about the money. I wish we would have done the dolphin up close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter