SeaWorld Orlando - Menus with prices - 2018

thrllskr

Earning My Ears
Over the last few weeks, I have taken pics of every menu in the park, with the intention of posting them here. I found the previous thread on this subject helpful before I began visiting, and figured I'd "pay it forward" and contribute. Since much of the info in the other thread is now outdated, I thought it'd be best to start a new one. (Perhaps mods might want to un-sticky that one and sticky this one?)

We'll start with the main eateries, then continue with the snacks/ice cream/beverage places. At the end I'll include info on Sharks Underwater Grill and Dine With Shamu.

The "All Day Dining Deal" currently costs $34.99 per adult, $19.99 child (age 3-9). (+tax = 37.27/21.29)
The restaurants included are: Voyagers Smokehouse, Seafire Grill, Spice Mill, Expedition Cafe, Mango Joe's, Capt. Pete's, Seaport Pizza, Panini Shore Cafe, Mama's Pretzel Kitchen, and Voyager Snacks. The first five have more extensive menus and offer a choice of entrees, sides and desserts. The latter five are more limited in their offerings.

The hours posted are for summer/holiday season, when the park has extended hours of operation. Currently this is Friday, Saturday and Sunday until Sept. 2nd. I will update the info for off-season hours soon.

Also, if anyone has questions, I'd be glad to try to answer them. OK, here we go! Bon appetit!

Last edited:
Voyagers Smokehouse
Hours: 11:00am - park closing

SW_Voyagers-z.JPG

Seafire Grill

Hours: 11:30am - park closing

SW_Seafire-z.JPG

Spice Mill Restaurant

Hours: 10:45am - 9:00pm

SW_SpiceMill-z1.JPG
SW_SpiceMill-z2.JPG

Expedition Cafe
Hours: 10:30am - 8:30pm

SW_Expedition-z1.jpg

SW_Expedition-z2.jpg

Mango Joe's
Hours: 10:45am - park closing

SW_MangoJoes-z.JPG
(There are 2 serving sides to Mango Joe's, and the menus have a different appearance but the same items.)

Captain Pete's
Hours: 11:00am - 8:00pm

SW_CaptPetes-z.jpg

Seaport Pizza
Hours: 11:00am - 7:30pm

SW_SeaportPizza-z.JPG

Voyagers Snacks
Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm

SW_VoySnacks-z.jpg

Panini Shore Cafe
Hours: 11:00am - 8:00pm

SW_PaniniShore-z.jpg

Mama's Pretzel Kitchen
Hours: 10:30am - park closing

SW_MamasPretzKit-z.JPG

Flamecraft Bar
Hours: 11:00am - park closing

Flamecraft has a regularly changing menu of (great!) craft beers. Also, during Happy Hour (4-8 pm) there's live music and all draft beers and food items are 2-for-1!

SW_FlamecraftBar-z1.JPG

SW_FlamecraftBar-z2.JPG

Seaport Market
Hours: varies

SW_SeaportMarket-turklegs.JPG

Nathan's Hot Dogs

SW_Nathans-z.JPG

Smugglers Feasts

SW_SmugglersFeasts-z.JPG

Cafe de Mar

SW_CafeDeMar-z.JPG

Sand Bar

SW_SandBar-z.JPG

Cypress Bakery
Hours: park opening -park closing

SW_Cypress-Starbucks-z.JPG

Seaside Coffee

SW_SeasideCoffee-z.JPG

Sea Harbor Soft Serve

SW_SeaHarborSoftServe-z.JPG

Manta Soft Serve

SW_MantaSoftServe.JPG

Polar Parlor Ice Cream
Hours: 12:30 - park closing

SW_PolarParlorIceCream-z.JPG

Sweet Sailin' Candy Shoppe
Hours: 12:00 - park closing

SW_SweetsailinCandy-z.JPG

Dippin Dots

SW_DippinDots.JPG

Funnel Fries

SW_funnelfries.JPG

Shamu Market

SW_ShamuMarket-z.JPG

Continental Breakfast is offered from 8:45-11am (+/-), and is included in the All Day Dining Deal.
Location alternates between Voyagers and Seafire Grill.

SW_Voyagers-CB.JPG

Sharks Underwater Grill is the only full-service sit-down restaurant at SeaWorld. Reservations are not required, but recommended if the park is crowded.

SW_Sharks-z.JPG

Dine With Shamu is an upcharge dining option, with a buffet menu. Seating is right next to the holding pools at Shamu Stadium, and features entertaining and informative interactions with trainers, orcas and/or pilot whales. Cost is adult 29.00/child (3-9) 15.00, and reservations are required.

SW_DineWithShamu-1.JPG

SW_DineWithShamu-2.JPG

There are several specialty food and beverage kiosks located at various places in the park. Since they seem to be tied to this summer's "Electric Ocean" theming, I suspect they'll probably be discontinued when Electric Ocean / extended hours end. (Too bad... some are really yummy!)

SW_EO_baobun-z.JPG

SW_EO_funky-z.JPG

SW_EO_electric-z.JPG

SW_EO_pincho1-z.JPG
SW_EO_pincho2-z.JPG

SW_EO_totchos1-z.JPG
SW_EO_totchos2-z.JPG

Well, that's it! I don't believe I've omitted anything, other than a few small beer, soda, and chips/snacks carts. If or when anything posted here changes, I'll try to update accordingly. I hope some people will find this info helpful in planning their visits and/or budgets. Again, I'll be happy to answer any questions I can.

P.S. Bonus unsolicited opinion: Mako is the best roller coaster in Florida!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I'm always on a budget and your post will be beyond helpful for planning my trip next month.

Thank you very much for taking the time to update the current menus and information.

One question, some of the menus do not have the dots next to the items. If you have the all day dining plan, how do you know what you can get?

One question, some of the menus do not have the dots next to the items. If you have the all day dining plan, how do you know what you can get?

Of the ten restaurants currently included in the All Day Dining Deal, the five "main" restaurants (Voyagers, Seafire, Spice Mill, Expedition and Mango Joe's) offer a choice of entrees, sides and desserts, and those items are labelled as such on the menu boards, even though not all use the colored dots.
The other five places are as follows:
Capt. Pete's - side: 'tater tots, no desserts
Seaport Pizza - side: Caesar salad, no desserts
Voyagers Snacks - no sides, dessert: cookies
Panini Shores - side: bag of chips, no desserts
Mama's Pretzel Kitchen - pretzels come with kettle chips, no desserts

So, obviously, if you're looking to get the most for your money, you'd probably want to eat at the first five.

For those wondering if the Dining Deal is "worth it", it depends how many meals you plan to eat. Basically, that's two or more and you'll easily come out ahead.

To be more specific, here's a list of possible meal choices at each restaurant, and their costs:
Voyagers Smokehouse - Baby Back Rib Platter 17.99, side 3.89, drink 3.49 = 25.37
Seafire Grill - Steak Fajitas 13.49, side 3.89, drink 3.49 = 20.87
Spice Mill - Fish Sandwich 13.99, Salad 4.79, drink 3.49 = 22.27
Expedition Cafe - Orange Chicken 11.99, Egg Rolls 5.79, drink 3.49 = 19.17
Mango Joe's Cafe - Chicken Parmesan Sub 12.49, drink 3.49, dessert 3.89 = 19.87
Captain Pete's - Chili Cheese Dog 11.99, drink 3.49 = 15.48
Seaport Pizza - 4 Cheese Pizza 10.49, Caesar Salad 4.79, drink 3.49 = 18.77
Voyagers Snacks - BBQ Pulled Pork Fry Cone 8.99, drink 3.49, cookies 3.89 = 16.37
Panini Shore Cafe - Chicken Pesto Panini 9.99, chips & drink 4.00 = 13.99
Mama's Pretzel Kitchen - Bacon Cheeseburger Pretzel w/ kettle chips 8.99, drink 3.49 = 12.48
Continental Breakfast - Blueberry Muffin 3.99, coffee 3.49 = 7.48

The last time I went to SeaWorld and purchased the ADDD, I had cont.breakfast, lunch at Expedition Cafe, dinner at Voyagers Smokehouse, and several beverage refills. At a la carte prices, my total cost would have been $59. So, IMHO, the Dining Deal is WELL worth it!

Thank you so very much. We have the all day dining in our package and trying to figure out the hows to plan the day

Thanks for this. Will be there in October for 1 day with DS19, DD17 and her friend also 17. I know the park hours are shorter _10-6 but I still plan on getting the All Day Dining. Will be so much easier. Couple of questions..

1. Can you use your AAA Card for 10% off the All Day Dining also?
2. I thought I read that drinks you can get anytime - you don't have to wait an hour. Is this just soft drinks and water?
3. If we wanted to just go somewhere and get Nachos or a Sundae or something like that - I'm assuming that would count as a meal correct and start the 1 hour clock again.

Thanks.

At the Pretzel place, we were allowed to take a small cheese dip and small spicy mustard cup as our sides. However, we would not go back there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!