Seaworld Shows - Which are your favourites?

MagicalAdventures

Mouseketeer
We are going for our first trip to seaworld on Christmas eve and will only be there that one day. There are a number of Christmas shows

1) Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas
2) O Wondrous Night,
3) Winter Wonderland on Ice and
4) Shamu Christmas Miracles
5) Elmos Chrismas Wish
6) Clyde and Seamores Countdown to Christams

But I see there are also shows running during the day.

7) Dolphin Days
8) Elmo Rocks
9) Pets Ahoy
10) Clyde and Seamore Sealion High

So which are your favourites? Not to be missed? Are the evening shows essentially Christmas versions of the daytime shows and we should only do one or the other?

We have booked reserved seating for the Christmas shows (1,2,3, 4) but definitely cant do all the shows in one day and see the park so looking for help to prioritise.

We have two children 7 and 9

Thanks

Last edited:
Note: O Wondrous Night and The Ice show are not the same, they should be separate.

In order - we did these the Saturday after Thanksgiving....

O Wondrous Night
Ice Show
Shamu Xmas
Clyde/Seamore Xmas
Pets Ahoy
Dolphin Days

As far as the Christmas shows, I would definitely see Miracles and Countdown to Christmas. For day shows, definitely Dolphin Days (if you can make One Ocean and Sea Lion High, they are among my favorites. But I would see the night shows first)

Dolphin days is a huge hit, but imo anything with Shamu is gonna be the best show at sea world, though I haven’t seen the Christmas shows!

O Wondrous... amazing ! Love all of their holiday shows ! We are disney ap holders and fanatics, but they need to take a page out of the SW book as far as the holidays go ! SW is amazing for the holidays -

Btw, see they did away with the dinner with Rudolph already - we loved santas fireside feast - changed to Rudolph last year - now its dinner w shamu and santa I believe -

O Wondrous Night is simply AMAZING. When we went, every person in the audience gave the show a standing ovation at the end. If you see no other show at SeaWorld during the holiday season, make it this one.

Our second favorite holiday show is Shamu's Christmas Miracles. The saxophone player who does the pre-show entertainment is wonderful as well.

As far as the regular daytime shows go, Dolphin Days is our #1. We will make a point of seeing that show multiple times on each trip.

One Ocean holds our #2 spot for daytime shows.

I'm a cat lover, so Pets Ahoy holds a special place in my heart too, but it doesn't have the wow factor of Dolphin Days or One Ocean.

(1) Oh Wonderous Night
(2) Shamu Christmas Miracles

These are my top two, and I'd recommend those as top priorities. Other shows are very enjoyable too. SeaWorld owns Christmas and IMHO is the most festive park in Orlando for the holidays.

Sorry for the ridiculously late reply. Just wanted to say thank you for all the advice here. I think I've now figured out what were going to go and see and all the information was so helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter