SeaWorld Vacation Packages

ckohl

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

My wife and I are considering a trip to SeaWorld this March. I saw online that they have a vacation package where you get what looks like free admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica for the length of the trip, free parking, and one free all day dining for each member in your party for both SeaWorld and Aquatica (so one all day dining at SeaWorld and one all day dining at Aquatica). The price seems exceptionally good and wondered if anyone has tried one of these vacation packages through a SeaWorld Official or Partner hotel? What was your experience?

Have booked them a couple times. In the past, especially on the old site, some of the deals were just incredible. To the extent that they were stacking offers and had maybe not been very careful in considering all the options you could use (or abuse;). Regardless, always worked well. Seaworld staff on the phone were great in dealing with questions or issues.

DH and I booked that last August. Stayed at DoubleTree and walked to both Aquatica and SeaWorld. We enjoyed it. Was a great deal for us.

I was looking as well for this summer-seems like a good deal,,anyone ever come across a promo code to use at check out?

We did one last year. It really is the best deal in Orlando. We had the best time.
Eating every hour was the best!!!
The all day dine at aquatica was not used as much because they only have a few restaurants and all of them had long lines.

I agree. Best deal in Orlando. We booked a few years ago and got a suite for six nights for four people, and tickets to both Sea World and Aquatica for the four of us all week. All for well under $1000 (I think it was closer to $800).

The deals this year aren’t quite as good as that, but they are still good. They do a kids 9 and under free and a fifth night free, so it really works out- especially if you have young kids and are staying five nights or more.
We are heading down for a volleyball tournament in June and I noticed that the package is almost exactly the same price as booking just the resort alone. It’s like getting SW and Aquatica for free. We weren’t going to do SW, but goodness, if we can do it for free, why not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!