Second trip of a lifetime (Day 1)

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
It's been a while but I thought I would do a short trippie for those who are interested :)

This was our return trip after 2012 and the first time we would be going in August. The rough itinerary was 2 nights at Hard Rock Hotel and then on to Old Key West for the remaining 12 nights.

We have 3 daughters: Olivia (15), Jessica (11) and Emilia (7). The youngest two hadn't got a clue we were going to America and we had managed to keep it under wraps for what seemed like an eternity. We told them that we were travelling to Liverpool for a family wedding. We pulled into the Premier Inn at Manchester Airport and we parked. I turned to the girls and told them that we were going to stay at the Premier Inn and then go to Florida the next day. There were shocked expressions followed by a lot of squealing and some impromptu dancing in the car park.

Or overnight stay at the Premier Inn was fine and we got a transfer to the terminal in the morning. Everywhere was rammed for breakfast so we headed to Burger King for a chav-tastic breakfast instead. Cheap and cheerful.

131786-50e6f6dd343173e0432e45fffe549ff4.jpg

Waiting patiently for our departure!

We boarded first as we have special assistance for my eldest daughter. Everything was great and I settled down to take full advantage of uninterrupted film-watching and wine drinking. Am I the only one who actually enjoys the outbound flight? lol. The Virgin flight was fine and we landed in Orlando on time.

We made our way to Arrivals to be greeted by our lovely Alamo driver and our very stylish transfer to HRH. The car was great and the teenager was very impressed to arrive in style at HRH. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived so we were given 2 vouchers for free cocktails and went exploring. I had definitely made the right choice regarding the hotel and the two older girls were both impressed with how cool the place was.

Our room was a deluxe twin which is the largest on-property before you upgrade to suites. There is a full size pull-out bed so that we could spread out a bit.

unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (22).jpg unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (23).jpg

We went down to the Beach Bar for something to eat and a few cocktails and then retired to bed for an early night, ready to hit the parks nice and early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter