Second Trip of a Lifetime (Day 10) Hollywood Studios

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
We were supposed to be eating at Hollywood and Vine and then Be Our Guest today but I cancelled both ADRs in favour of Mama Melrose. My youngest had outgrown the H&V characters and I didn't think the kids would eat from the evening menu at BoG. We all like Italian food so we went there instead. The food was fine and my fussy eldest even tried calamari.

Tower of Terror is my favourite attraction in HS, so we headed there. I knew that my youngest wouldn't ride, so we took it in turns. We got some good pictures and I loved the new video you get with Memory Maker!

Apologies for the lack of photos but can't seem to upload the MM ones!

We also rode RnR which is Kev and Olivia's favourite ride. I did ride but I don't like it as it just rattles my brain. Toy Story was also a must-do and was enjoyed by all. The Frozen stage show/disco was fab and the gilrs loved seeing the characters throwing some shapes with guests. We did the Frozen sing-a-long and I sang along at the top of my lungs, despite the embarrassed glares from my eldest lol.

We watched Fantasmic before heading home and I enjoyed it more this time as we chose not to get in early and avoided most of the warm-up show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter