Second Trip of a Lifetime (Day 7) Princess Day

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
We did a Princess Day in 2012 and I was desperate to repeat the experience. I had booked an early spot at BBB at MK and persuaded Jess that she would enjoy it, despite being 'too old' at 11 lol. Emilia was looking forward to it and had selected her Rapunzel dress to wear for her makeover. Jess refused to wear a princess dress and agreed to wear a princess t. shirt. We arrived in plenty of time and the girls chose their hairstyles.
12212083_556498731182673_1388351100_n.jpg unnamed (74).jpg

They had the 'professional' shots done in the Boutique and then we went to Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast. We had been to Akershus in 2012 but I wanted the experience of eating in the Castle. I am sorry to say that I was completely underwhelmed. The food was so-so and the atmosphere was disappointing. You could be eating anywhere! The interaction was nice but I would not be in a hurry to return.
24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg

We also did the Frozen sing-along (I really enjoyed this and sang at the top of my lungs, despite the horrified expressions of my kids) Belle's Enchanted Tales and Ariel's Grotto which was lovely.85.jpg 67.jpg 65.jpg 64.jpg 63.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter