Secret Builders - Bugs

and one of the NPC's. copernicus was asking players how old they were, and a girl actually answered and said she was 9 years old, in a public room where there were at least 15 people, though she was lucky most of us in the room were DIS'ers and we told her she should reveal stuff like that on the internet. But you might want to change that question he asks about the age.

Agreed! They should change that.

Very nice friendly environment other than that. I have been impressed by this one also.

Ok heres a few things to add to the list:

My character Acemcfan cannot:

1. send friend requests properly

2. cast spells on others

Also when I registered I couldnt add the "i" in my Acemicfan I don't see how that is a bad word/username.

and one of the NPC's, copernicus was asking players how old they were, and a girl actually answered and said she was 9 years old, in a public room where there were at least 15 people, though she was lucky most of us in the room were DIS'ers and we told her she should reveal stuff like that on the internet. But you might want to change that question he asks about the age.

Ace, not sure why they've not allowed your name -- they also did not allow my DD's name, MonkeyRulz, nor Monkey...she had to go with Monkeey. I've also discussed the issue of the NPC's discussing age, so they're aware of that and discussing other things in chat (ie: numbers) that are not safe for children.

:goodvibes

I am unable to advance on any quests.

I am on the "The Hawkins" quest.

I am on the hint that says, "Which place in SecretBuilders fits the description of sounding like a fruit?"

I can't pull of the map so I go to Mango Lounge. I have cleared my cache. I have restarted. No map.

So I walked to Mango Lounge via Treasure Island. When I get to Mango Lounge, nothing happens. I can't progress on this quest at all.

I quit the quest and when I started up again, I was at the exact same point.

Anyone else? :confused3

- Jegrezo

I am on the hint that says, "Which place in SecretBuilders fits the description of sounding like a fruit?"

I can't pull of the map so I go to Mango Lounge. I have cleared my cache. I have restarted. No map.

So I walked to Mango Lounge via Treasure Island. When I get to Mango Lounge, nothing happens. I can't progress on this quest at all.

- Jegrezo

Did you try clicking the bird in the left top corner?

I don't think the bird comes up until that point in the task is working...which it is not for you, Dreams... :(

Can't exit to main from Connect Four, when playing with an opponent.

I think the NPC's need some fine tuning. Copernicus is just too sarcastic. I believe the response he gave was how old are you, it is better to give than receive. I think he meant act your age grow up not really how old are you. But the way I read it was hurtful.

If I was a kid and was unsure of myself his comments would sting.

I stood there and listened to him and I was oh my he needs to be reported more than once. It was like someone click the haywire switch on him and he was out of control.

As for The Beast all he did was correct my grammar. which I do not mind but all the time makes a little Belle not grow to love a beast.

I am unable to advance on any quests.

- Jegrezo

Okay, so I did them kinda quick in one day, so I don't remember the order of which was which. But if you already have the Tum Tum, use that to get to the spot of the quest. When I didn't use it but used the map instead, it didn't trigger the task I was on. It is like it takes you to a special instance.

princessmadiro is having trouble with her mail not popping up. (thank you days for trying to help her today).
She uses a mac computer and she has cleared the cache- all history,passwords,etc, closed the browser, shut dpwn the computer and everything else we can think of. She had no problem the first few days but it's been like this since yesterday. We've tried safari and firefox. :badpc:

She also has a pet that has not hatched in at least 3 days now. I know lots of people are having problems with their pets -just adding her to the list. TY SB & please help "soon"!

:yay: Well since I last posted ,somehow mail is now working again for princess. :confused3
We even switched computers and tried it on the PC using IE. Still didn't work.
THANK YOU SB for whatever you did to get it working again! :cheer2:

(still no pet but they know about it and have been working on the problems with the pets)

Another update- confused again!
:cool1: Pet hatched last night!
:mad: Mail not working AGAIN!

I am REALLY hoping someone from Secret Builders will see this and can help.

Yesterday I was having lots of trouble in game. I could not get Little Jegrezo back to her home at all. For hours I would just get sent back to Treasure Island when I tried to go home. No big deal... except that I had my dragon with me and he needed a nap! haha

Well, as I feared would happen, Jegrezo has lost little Figment. The Pet Council took him. I was not able to access my home due to in game issues throughout the day. The few times I did get in my home late at night, when I sent him to rest, he just hovered over his bed. I do not think Jegrezo should lose her pet due to game issues. I am hoping someone can help me. LOL yes, we get attached to our virtual pets. That is the idea, after all, no? ;)

If we can't function right in the game, we really shouldn't lose our little friends.

Missing Figment,
Dreams :(

I am REALLY hoping someone from Secret Builders will see this and can help.

Yesterday I was having lots of trouble in game. I could not get Little Jegrezo back to her home at all. For hours I would just get sent back to Treasure Island when I tried to go home. No big deal... except that I had my dragon with me and he needed a nap! haha

Well, as I feared would happen, Jegrezo has lost little Figment. The Pet Council took him. I was not able to access my home due to in game issues throughout the day. The few times I did get in my home late at night, when I sent him to rest, he just hovered over his bed. I do not think Jegrezo should lose her pet due to game issues. I am hoping someone can help me. LOL yes, we get attached to our virtual pets. That is the idea, after all, no? ;)

If we can't function right in the game, we really shouldn't lose our little friends.

Missing Figment,
Dreams :(

As I mentioned to you a few times, my pet disappeared many times throughout the bug. It actually appeared yesterday and had zero health. As yours did, mine also hovered above one of the pet beds (I still have 2 lol) and didn't sleep in it. Early this morning, my pet was able to go into the bed (funny thing to watch though -- when it chooses one of the beds, another appears in the second empty bed and they sleep at the same time!). When it awakes, there is only one again. It's quite amusing.

I wouldn't worry about Figment though...the Pet Council is very forgiving during buggy times. :) Have you tried to purchase another pet? If you can, I would send a message to them. If you can't, then Figment is still tied to you and he's sure to return on his own.

:hug:

Just an update (or lack thereof...) on Figment. He is still missing. I sent a note to staff. I have check for him every day. He is still gone. I think this is REALLY wrong considering it was due to bugs that I could not Jegrezo home to have Figment rest. - sigh - Come home, Figment. Come home. You are missed

- Dreams

Just an update (or lack thereof...) on Figment. He is still missing. I sent a note to staff. I have check for him every day. He is still gone. I think this is REALLY wrong considering it was due to bugs that I could not Jegrezo home to have Figment rest. - sigh - Come home, Figment. Come home. You are missed

- Dreams

Think of it as a vacation for Figment. ;) BTW, have you tried to buy another and could not? If so, Figment is still attached to you and will probably be home soon.

I am EXTREMELY new to SB {read today} but I can NOT for the life of me figure out chatting. The emoticons work just fine but i can't chat...I also don't see others chatting. What am I doing wrong?:confused3:confused3

~Teq

- Dreams

Ah sorry Dreams, I am having all the same problems you are. My Ricky went missing and my mail has only worked twice. I bought another egg after several days, so yesterday I finally get a mail message. It was the pet counsil letting me know they are aware that Ricky is running around somewhere and if the see him they will send him home!! So now what happens if he shows up and I already have hatched a new one?? Would have been nice to get that message BEFORE i got a new egg!! Well I guess I just have to wait and see what happens. Perhaps Figment and Ricky are off playing together somewhere? I also had my I love VMK poster go missing from my house and it is not in my inventory so either there is a bug there or a thief is on the loose taking our pets and stuff from our houses!! :confused3

I am EXTREMELY new to SB {read today} but I can NOT for the life of me figure out chatting. The emoticons work just fine but i can't chat...I also don't see others chatting. What am I doing wrong?:confused3:confused3

~Teq

Hi Tea!

Welcome to Secret Builders!

Chat: Do you have your chat set to open chat? There are more child-safe chat options that limit you in some ways that I am not familiar enough with to describe, but sounds like it might be your issue. If you are in open chat, little chat bubbles should pop up while you and those around you talk.

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!