"Secret" Hotel Codes

hawktalksl

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the secret codes received from USO are able to be transferred? I have one and I won't be using it. It's good for travel from 10/30 - 12/26/16.

How do sign up to receive secret hotel codes ? Looking into a 7 night stay at the Cabana Bay in a family suite from Dec 24-31. We are not annual pass holders any more and not planning on visiting either of the Universal parks this visit. Any help finding a good rate would be greatly appreciated.

When you look at the UO site, half the time I am asked to take a survey

Do enough of them and better your chances of notifications of deals

I signed up for emails but so far haven't recieved anything. We stayed on site 2 or 3 yrs ago at Portofino. Amazing resort.

another way to be sent codes is to do the surveys

when you are searching on the UO website for info, you sometimes get a box show up and ask if you would complete a survey.

do the survey

How do sign up to receive secret hotel codes ? Looking into a 7 night stay at the Cabana Bay in a family suite from Dec 24-31. We are not annual pass holders any more and not planning on visiting either of the Universal parks this visit. Any help finding a good rate would be greatly appreciated.

Curious why you'd pick CB if not visiting the parks.

If you have a 2nd email account register it with Universal to receive email updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter