Secrets of Sulphur Springs - Season 3 - Begins March 24!

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
PSA: The incredibly good Secrets of Sulphur Springs returns for Season 3 this week on March 24! This series is great, and if you haven't watched it, I do highly recommend it. The first two seasons are on Disney+ and Season 3 will probably drop in chunks on there too. I usually wait for D+ but if you have Disney Channel you can watch it there. I am glad it has been so successful!

I've watched the first two and they were great! Very interesting stuff this season.

Also, for those interested, Disney Channel showed the first two Friday and presumably will show one new episode each Friday. All eight episodes are on Disney+ as of now. Personally, I don't want to burn through them too quickly, so I am spacing them out, but I'll surely be doen before they air on Disney Channel.

You really notice that the kids are all much taller then in the first two seasons.

You really notice that the kids are all much taller then in the first two seasons.

Yeah - kids grow fast! I noticed that in Season 2 as there is almost no time gap between the cliffhanger and the continuing story. Some time passes by the end of Season 2, but it's still a little incongruous. Still a good show though!

Last edited:

So I got through the season - good stuff! Once agian this show proves to be clever and intriguing. I hope they do more!

Well, no Season 4 it seems for this. Too bad, though 3 seasons is pretty typical for Disney Channel shows. Still, it feels like it could have had a fourth season to wrap it up with finality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter