Security Causing Delays in LEAVING MCO on Arrival Day??

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
I've been a member of Dollar rental's FastLane program and have been used to getting my keys in about the time it takes the rest of our party to get the luggage and we get on the road PDQ. Has anything changed post 9/11 that will gum up our well oiled machine? I understand the extra time needed to check in, but how about the getaway? And how early should we get to MCO prior to a 6:30 am flight home?

Thanks,
Bill From PA

Last month we had no problems getting out of MCO area in the normal fashion---National's Emeral Aisle service. Called to verify our flight prior to leaving and was advised to arrive one and a half hours early; which we did. That was plenty of time. They had an add'l random search of carry ons as we boarded the plane which took some time for those chosen, but we departed approximately as scheduled.:cool:

not sure if this helps, but when we arrived at MCO the other day, no problems at all getting out of the airport (we rented a car from Budget).

we didn't check any bags though, so i have no idea what the bag claim is like now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter