See everyone on 3/24

Thanks for the warning, and good trip to you lad!
It'll be nice for you to see us all again!!
Jim

Have a great trip, Barry! Another chance for me to whine about not being there! But give me three weeks and, to quote the Jackson 5....I'LL BE THERE! :bounce:

I'll be thinking of everyone.

I'm driving up a few days later on 03/28 when the South Florida kids are out for spring break.

Darn, that's too much driving to go up, then go up again 3 days later, but I did think about it. Where's my transporter, beam me up scotty. Oh well, have fun, I'll be following in your footsteps.

Have Fun!!! :)

I have to stop working all these weekends so I can be a better stalker! :D :D

Have fun! Send me some sunshine, we're freeeeezing up here!!

Sorry I missed those that arrived at 9 am today at USF, but I had a long night at Old Town. :( Thanks to everyone that made it to the Mythos meet -- h20jag and his family, MsDisney, and MIB999999. I think MIB999999 eats there so often that he will get a toaster oven! I think the Mythos crew is starting to recognize me. It's like "Cheers" over there -- they call out our names when we enter! :)

How was ET?
Did he say all the names?
Did you make him say some funny ones?

He is still not saying all the names. In our car he said one persons name the first ET you see, at the second one he said another 5 and then he turned spanish on us we did have a full car. He changed Alex into Aleandro we started laughing on that one because he used his real name.

That whole Alex thing was hysterical...I mean, I was there when he told the girl his name was Alex...how ET turned it into a 4 syllable word is beyond me!!! So he said the first person in the front of the cars' name, and then he said the 4 of us in the back row (including Alex) and then Bob in the middle row...he likes to say Bob, and I think even when there is NO Bob in the car, he says it anyway! ;)

Barry, we only eat at Mythos once a week (except for twice this week), are you saying that's too much??? I don't think they'll give him a toaster, they don't want him getting any bright ideas about cooking on his own! Perhaps a letter opener....:rolleyes:

It was good to see you guys this weekend!!! :)

Next stop, Robin Con :)

Karen

I don't know about local. I won't be at the Hootie Con, I will be doing the Battle Bot Con.

Molokai, of COURSE he missed us! Who wouldn't...... :p :jester:

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Sorry I missed those that arrived at 9 am today at USF, but I had a long night at Old Town.

I'm afraid that's why I missed it... the skycoaster line was a bit longer than I would've liked.

Anyway, when are we gonna meet for Hootie Con? I'll probably make it out there by 2...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter