Seeking 8 Letters (pre-written) and 2 Stroller Tags Please

Brittany Queen

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I am looking for someone to help me with 8 letters (I have them already written out) and 2 stroller tags, please. The letters are from various characters (invitations mostly) - Mickey, Tinkerbell, Ariel, Elsa and Anna, Cinderella, and Rapunzel. I am happy to copy and paste the letters onto this thread, email them to you, etc. Whatever works for you!

I am also looking for one Jasmine and one Tinkerbell stroller tags. The one with Jasmine should say "Marin" and the one with Tinkerbell should say "Sutton". Please let me know if anyone can do these. They will definitely be appreciated for our Disney World trip. It's my youngest daughter's first time. We are so excited! Thank you so much!

Brittany Queen

I can do the stroller tags for you, probably by Monday, but you will need to up your post count to at least 10 so that I will be able to send you a private message to my Flickr account where I will upload the stroller tags.

Hello!

I am looking for someone to help me with 8 letters (I have them already written out) and 2 stroller tags, please. The letters are from various characters (invitations mostly) - Mickey, Tinkerbell, Ariel, Elsa and Anna, Cinderella, and Rapunzel. I am happy to copy and paste the letters onto this thread, email them to you, etc. Whatever works for you!

I am also looking for one Jasmine and one Tinkerbell stroller tags. The one with Jasmine should say "Marin" and the one with Tinkerbell should say "Sutton". Please let me know if anyone can do these. They will definitely be appreciated for our Disney World trip. It's my youngest daughter's first time. We are so excited! Thank you so much!

Brittany Queen

Hi Brittany Queen

I can do the letters but you will need to PM me your email address.
To be able to PM (Private Message) you will need to have at least 10 posts.
Can you include when you need these by.

Regards
Mel

Thank you so much! Our trip isn't until September so there is still lots of time. Should I copy and paste the letters I already wrote here for you?

Last edited:
In order to be able to send or receive private messages you need at least ten posts and you need to have your private messaging enabled. Right now, you have only six posts. You can post to this thread so that you can up your post count.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

View attachment 321993
Thank you Mata! I appreciate your help and patience. If there is anything else I need to do please let me know. Our trip isn't until September so no rush. Have a great weekend!

Hi I have your email so you might want to delete it in the above post. I will send you a private message now that you have over 10 posts.
Edited to add: Oooops I don't think you have private messaging turned on.?
If you click on my name bababear_50 DIS Veteran you will see that you can start a conversation with me.hope that helps.

Regards Mel

Last edited:
I sent you a private message with a link to the stroller tags. If you like them, please download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_8486.JPG

These are PERFECT! I downloaded the tags. I can't wait for the girls to see them for our trip! Thank you SO MUCH!!! You are amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter