seeking advice Travel Search Engine options

eliasjohn

Earning My Ears
hi and thanks in advance!

With many of the big online travel search engines merging etc, could someone recommend unique search engines that might display different rates for Disney Resorts?
ie if I search orbitz no need for me to also search CheapTickets it seems, per this article from 2015.
I’ve had luck with priceline but wondering if there might be something I’m overlooking (ie Skiplagged lists hotels, Hotwire not seeing much in the DR dept, etc).

“Before the deal, Orbitz owned Orbitz.com, CheapTickets, HotelClub and e-bookers. Expedia owns Hotels.com and Hotwire, among others.

Expedia also acquired Travelocity earlier this year.

The only other big online travel booking company is Priceline, which owns sites including Priceline, Booking.com, Kayak and OpenTable. However, there are many smaller players.”

Depends on what you are looking for. Some of those websites are simply displaying available information gathered from various websites and they don't actually offer any discounts of their own. With some sites, you can't choose a specific hotel and while you can try to guess which one it is, there are no guarantees. Orbitz is good for comparing airline prices, but doesn't show Frontier or Southwest, so you have to also know the scope of what they cover.

While you are asking about hotels, the times I have tried various travel sites for airline tickets, I found essentially the same price on every website. I no longer waste my time looking on multiple travel sites for airline tickets and just stick with the one that has the features I like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!