Selling DVC help please

lynrip

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of selling our DVC points.

For any of you that have done this can you recommend who to use? How easy was it? Was it easy enough to claim back you tax?

Thank you

If you contact dvcresale market they can help you.

They can also paying FIRPTA tax and claiming some back.

The Timeshare Store is who we have used for purchases and sales. Top notch operation.

I’ve used 2 different brokers for resale. The Timeshare Store was light years better to deal with. Top notch service.

The other broker never once even had a conversation with me and half their emails had incorrect information for serious details like price. I got so much bad information from them that I caught I wonder how much I didn’t catch.

My thoughts on that broker was that they encouraged sellers to list low and to accept very low offers as Disney would take it on ROFR. Then the broker still got paid but didn’t have do the closing work.

Interesting point Arminnie. I'm not interested in selling but if I ever do, I'll heed this advice

Definitely the timeshare store we have just sold one of our contracts and they were excellent.

Fidelity tried to low ball us on what to put it up for thinking we didn't know the market.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!