Selling our DVC

SM1992

DVC member since 1997
Hello all,
The time may be approaching when we will sell our DVC. I won't bore you with the reasons, but do have a couple of questions.
We own at xxxxxxx and friends of ours have express an interest in buying it from us. We'll just have to figure an amount to sell it for. Since we wouldn't be listing it anywhere,
what would the steps be after we agree on a price? I know Disney has ROFR. Do we need a lawyer? Some kind of company that would handle it? (Not looking forward to this but it's probably in our best interest to sell)
Thanks for any info you could share.

Removed resort

Last edited by a moderator:
LT Transfers, https://www.lttransfers.com/ can handle the sale for you, efficiently and cost-effectively. Yes, it will need to go through ROFR, and they know how to submit the paperwork to DVC for that. They have handled several gratuitous transfers for my family, both DVC and other timeshares, and they’re well known and trusted on Timeshare Users Group (TUG) as well.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter