Send Bob to the F&WF

tammydel

A true blue DISer!
I just planned a last minute trip to Disney for the Food and Wine Fest. More specifically for the Party for the Senses. I love this event. The only thing that could make it better than it already is, is for Bob to be there with Cart Cam! Or if not at the Party, at least rolling around World Showcase from cart to cart - in a cart!:rotfl2:
I'll be at Disney - who am I kidding - I'll be at the Food and Wine Fest from 9/28 - 10/1 and would love to run into other podcast listeners or if I really was to have a magical wish - any roundtable members! :wizard:

How 'bout it, anyone going to be tasting and sipping this weekend!

Tammy;)

Hi tammydel, Keep your eyes open in the daytime hours for kart kam during those days you mentioned. This is a very busy week for me in the Orlando area, so you never know where I will show up this week. :moped:

Those that went to last Fridays Mickey Halloween party had a chance to see me and Kart Kam. I ran into several families that night that I stopped and talked to.:disrocks:

Great Bob!
I'll be on Kart watch! Hope I find you - I'd be happy to treat you to your favorite "treat"!
Tammy
P.S.
I'll be with the group of 5 girls 30ish-40 out on a girls only weekend. We MAY draw a little attention to ourselves. We will try to contain the commotion to Jellyrolls and the Adventurers Club!:rotfl:

BOB!

I will be at Food and Wine on Saturday 9/29! If I see you there I will yell from across the way "BOB!" hope to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Up to this point in my life, the most famous person I have met was Bill Clinton. Meeting Bob and Kart Kam this weekend pushes Bill to the number two spot. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

See you all this weekend. I'll be the gal with the wine glass in my hand.

Oh wow, I can't believe that the famous Bawb might be at F&W while I am there! This birthday trip is getting more special by the minute! :cool1:

Hey did anyone else notice that this weekend is starting to look like Jersey weekend Sept. (at least on the tail end of this thread).
I'll be at F&FW - PftS on 9/29 and MNSSHP 9/30.
See you all there.

Hey did anyone else notice that this weekend is starting to look like Jersey weekend Sept.

Hmmmmm....you may be onto something there. Or is it we need something to occupy our time til Tuesday when the new Springsteen cd comes out?

Hey did anyone else notice that this weekend is starting to look like Jersey weekend Sept. (at least on the tail end of this thread).
I'll be at F&FW - PftS on 9/29 and MNSSHP 9/30.
See you all there.

Hi!
I'll also be at PftS this Saturday. Love this event - just planned a last minute trip just to go. I'm taking my friend and we are celebrating her 40th. This is our excuse why we HAD to doo it. Anyway as I've said we will be a group of 5 women 30 - 40. I'll be wearing a green and brown dress. I'd love to say hi to other disers!
Tammy

gotta go pack that dress!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter