• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Send email to wdw guest solutions bring back FP for onsite guests

Fastpass only worked if you didn't mind walking all over the park, hoping to get one for the ride you wanted. And it worked best if you were at the parks at open. There was too much walking to a ride, only to have it out of fastpasses for that day. It wasn't a great system either.

I'm guessing the whole evening hours being only for deluxe resort guests is to get people to pay that $500 and up a night to stay at the deluxe resorts. They are adding value to that deluxe resort.
The original FP was the worse for our family, because we love staying at the parks until closing time and back then we would be getting back to the resort sometimes after midnight. If you wanted a FP for the popular rides you needed to get to the park early in the morning and then have your designated "FP runner" run around the park to get FP's. Well when we arrive between 10-11 those FP's were mostly all gone. When they went to FP+ it was FANTASTIC, GREAT, EXCELLENT... because we knew that we always had 3 rides GUARANTEED for each day of our trip and another BIG piece, we were able to pick the times we wanted. I rarely had issues making changes or adjusting our FP+ all the way to our park day. Now, with G+ I am back to getting up before 7, while the rest of my family is sleeping, so I can reserve our 1st ride. Then I set an alarm to let me know when I can get the next G+. If you really want to get the most out of G+, you then have to be on your cell a lot more throughout the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter