Sending Mickey and Minnie a wedding invitation

izzylovesmickey

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure where I should post this so please move if necessary!

My daughter and her bf just got engaged. She is reading all the bride magazines and she saw somewhere that if you send a wedding invitation that you would receive a signed photo and button from M & M. She was really excited and wanted to know if it was true. Does anyone know?

How cute. I have no idea but a friend of mine sent a wedding invitation to Drew Brees (New Orleans Saints)and he sent a personal note declining on the RSVP card. Good luck with M&M

At least as of early 2016 it was true! We got a signed postcard back from Mickey and Minnie. :) however, I do recommend sending one to Mickey and Minnie at Walt Disney World and one to Mickey and Minnie at Disneyland. I had extra invites and I did both but I only got one back (don’t know who) so one of them didn’t respond or their response got lost. I’d send one to each to up the chances of getting a response (and it does take a little while!)

At least as of early 2016 it was true! We got a signed postcard back from Mickey and Minnie. :) however, I do recommend sending one to Mickey and Minnie at Walt Disney World and one to Mickey and Minnie at Disneyland. I had extra invites and I did both but I only got one back (don’t know who) so one of them didn’t respond or their response got lost. I’d send one to each to up the chances of getting a response (and it does take a little while!)
Thanks for telling me this! She is going to try sending to both places and hope for a response.

I don't think so. We sent ours back in July and haven't gotten anything :(
Sorry you didn't have the same response as fifthdimensiondweller! I told her about your experience and she figures she'll give it a go and see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!