September 19th, 2018 4-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego

Are you partiticpating in FE?

• Total voters

Melissa Cotton

Earning My Ears
Lets all say Congrats on our cruise! I'm new to the Disney Line and my family and I are extremely excited to travel w/ Disney.

Anyone doing the FE? Since it's our first time we'd love to gain all the knowledge of the veteran cruisers.

Hi Melissa!

Family of four here and we can’t wait for the cruise! This will be our second Disney cruise. We have two girls, who will be 5 and 10 (has her birthday on the ship!) at the time of the cruise. We want to participate in FE on this trip too! Nice to meet you!

Watts Family

Family of three going on our first cruise ever. Super excited about all the things to do including the Fish Extender fun.

Hello Everyone !!! My name is Amber and I just booked my family this Disney Cruise!! I am soooo excited. it's our 1st family vacation ...and we are taking a Disney Cruise..So I'm NEW to all this ...how do I sign up for the FE?? How many nights do you do this... I have 3 boys ...ages will be Ashton 16yrs old ...Aj 12yrs and Preston 5 yrs old ...Thank you so much for your time and help

Hi all! Fam of 5: me, the wife, grandma, and our 5 yr old boy and 7 yr old girl. Been reading up on the FE thing and think it would be lots of fun, count us in! I’m in the same boat as Amber (no pun intended). Anyone actually know the logistics of how it works (how to get a tally on how many are participating, does everyone post their stateroom or do we just wander, etc)? Thanks!

First time on Disney Cruise . Sooo excited! Would you please help me to sigh up FT? We would love to join in!!

Thank you
Hello Kay0403, I think the FE list has been closed. There is a Facebook page you can join to gather information about the cruise and chat with other fellow cruise mates. The name of the page is:
Disney Wonder September 19, 2018
Good luck!!

Hello Kay0403, I think the FE list has been closed. There is a Facebook page you can join to gather information about the cruise and chat with other fellow cruise mates. The name of the page is:
Disney Wonder September 19, 2018
Good luck!!

Thank you for reply.
I couldn’t find Disney Wonder September 19 from FB groups.
But I will still look again.

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!