September 2018

I will be at the Royal Palm Club (CL)- Grand Floridian Resort September 19-27th......Woot!

My brother and I are going to be going on our first vacation together in 10 years from Sept 9th - Sept 14th. We will be staying at Wilderness Lodge!
Here is my review of fun things to do at WL, if you're interested! https://wordpress.com/post/***************.com/29039

My DH and I will be At Grand Floridian Sugarloaf from 9/1 - 9/15 for our first adults only trip.

We stayed in Sugar Loaf last Summer! Try to request a Tower Room (no extra cost in CL) it provided extra space and another TV. We loved ours!

Last edited:

DH just suprised my DD and I with a girls only trip to take her Senior Pictures, something she said she wanted since 6th grade! We are also going to celebrate her 18th Birthday! We are both in shock! Staying at ASMu Sept 12 - 17.

Trish

My husband and I will be celebrating our 35th anniversary. We'll be staying at POFQ - Sept. 22 - 30.

We stayed in Sugar Loaf last Summer! Try to request a Tower Room (no extra cost in CL) it provided extra space and another TV. We loved ours!
Great tip! Do you have a specific room number that you would recommend for my room request? Also, is a tower room farther from the lounge (and hence noise)?

Thanks for that, I will. Our flight lands at 9:20am so we should be there early. Even if room not ready we can enjoy the Club, but would love to try the tower room!!

My boyfriend and I will be at POP September 28 - October 3rd! He has never been to Disney - he says “but I’ve been to Six Flags” he is in for quite a surprise Can’t wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!