September 27th, 2018 - 7 Night Canada Cruise from Quebec

Just found this group. This will be our family's 2nd Disney cruise - my 11 & 13 year old boys loved ours last year at this time. We would be interested in an FE exchange if someone is organizing it. I could also help organize it if no one else want to.

Hi! We were first just two couples sailing sans children, but they made us feel so guilty! So, now we are 4 adults and 4 kids (8, 13, 15 & 15)! Super excited to speak some french, try Poutine and see Canada! (We may or may not throw in some Strange Brew quotes while on board...)

Quick question: Is anyone surprised there are no whale-watching excursions? Just curious if anyone has any information about booking one not though DCL.

I booked Palo and Shore Excursions this morning. I had to call DCL because one of the excursions we wanted to book in Quebec was not allowing online bookings; they booked it for me.

There is no listing in the online schedule for Pirate Night, a Character Breakfast, etc. DCL said they have no idea whether they will be scheduled later.
From Disney...
Formal night is Day 2
Pirate night is Day 6

Hi! We were first just two couples sailing sans children, but they made us feel so guilty! So, now we are 4 adults and 4 kids (8, 13, 15 & 15)! Super excited to speak some french, try Poutine and see Canada! (We may or may not throw in some Strange Brew quotes while on board...)

Quick question: Is anyone surprised there are no whale-watching excursions? Just curious if anyone has any information about booking one not though DCL.

It was going to be adults only for us, too, but now my 3 kids are booked for it, too!

Haha...sounds like a lot of cruisers have growing groups!! We do too...what started out as 3 cabins has doubled! Some friends from Florida decided to book and our DD from the West Coast is flying in with our 3 year old granddaughter...so excited. We just met them in Disneyland two weeks ago but September is a long time off...miss them living so far away. Oh and hubby and I will be celebrating 39 years married!!

MJ

Haha...sounds like a lot of cruisers have growing groups!! We do too...what started out as 3 cabins has doubled! Some friends from Florida decided to book and our DD from the West Coast is flying in with our 3 year old granddaughter...so excited. We just met them in Disneyland two weeks ago but September is a long time off...miss them living so far away. Oh and hubby and I will be celebrating 39 years married!!

MJ

That'll be so great! My parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles have crossed together a couple of times. My dad really enjoys seeing familiar faces around the shop and thent meeting up for dinner every night. Your group sounds fun! Happy anniversary! ♥️

I was on vacation for a bit but I will add us now. I think we may still be listed as OGT but I will add the room number when I get it

Howdy from Houston, Texas y'all! This will be cruise #6 for us (second on the Magic). My wife has already signed up for the FE list. I have to say this is the quietest/smallest FE group for us to date. Is anyone aware of a Facebook page?

Howdy from Houston, Texas y'all! This will be cruise #6 for us (second on the Magic). My wife has already signed up for the FE list. I have to say this is the quietest/smallest FE group for us to date. Is anyone aware of a Facebook page?

Hey fellow Houstonians! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Last edited:
Just received our cabin assignment for our GTY cabin - anyone else? If you have signed up for the FE exchange, please add your cabin assignment when you receive it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!