September 27th, 2018 - 7 Night Canada Cruise from Quebec

I apologize if it's been hard to find or if I've violated a rule. As the group admin, I'll take responsibility for either/or. I'm not a regular on this site at all. I was, however, asked to try posting a link here for anyone who's still interested.

I apologize if it's been hard to find or if I've violated a rule. As the group admin, I'll take responsibility for either/or. I'm not a regular on this site at all. I was, however, asked to try posting a link here for anyone who's still interested.

Thanks, Trevin. I appreciate it.

I posted in the FB group as well, but just checking: my wife and I are doing some city exploring without excursions for most ports. Any takers to just wander with some friends?

I posted in the FB group as well, but just checking: my wife and I are doing some city exploring without excursions for most ports. Any takers to just wander with some friends?
My husband and I are going to be up for port wandering, exploring the port, visiting the city, finding a museum...whatever

You would never know I have been on the DIS boards since they first started...…..way long time ago. I am fumbling around trying to remember how to post....replying I've got down. My teen daughter and I cruised on the Magic in its innagural season.....about the sixth cruise it made. I have since been on only the Magic 7 more times. My husband has been only once on DCL. We just retired from 40 years of teaching and school admin, and this is our break-out vacation. We will be clelbrating our 45th anniversary. We are on the back to back and will be stayhing in New York for a few days after to play. I look forward to meeting folks.

Marilee and Kent

I'm so sorry guys. I have tried every scenario possible and we can't make the trip! James just began at United in June and he's not able to take the block of days off. They have a probationary period. I'm so, so sorry to the other FE members. Have an amazingly, memorable trip. Hope to be back on her soon...

Is it too late to join the FE? Didn't know about it until today :(

David, I saw that you added your family to the existing FE group, but that group is closed. I thought I had locked it so changes could only be made by me. I removed your family from that list, as it was at capacity. I hope you were able to find or create another group.

I'm so sorry guys. I have tried every scenario possible and we can't make the trip! James just began at United in June and he's not able to take the block of days off. They have a probationary period. I'm so, so sorry to the other FE members. Have an amazingly, memorable trip. Hope to be back on her soon...

I will remove you from the FE list. Thank you.

Yeah! Got our VGT assignment today! Getting excited; we leave for Quebec on the 24th for three nights at the Chateau Frontenac where we have a Food Tour and a Countryside tour booked.

Let’s hope for good weather and colorful leaves.

Thinking of all those affected by the upcoming hurricane—be safe.

I hope I get my Mickey mail today. The control freak inside me is a little worrying that 2 weeks before the cruise and I still don't have the mail. We have not booked any excursions and will probably just roam around the ports unless there are compelling tour offers from port tour vendors.

If you have signed up for the FE exchange, please let me know your cabin # when you receive it so I can update the list. Drake/Brown, Fonseca and Atwood (Andy & Paige) are the cabins missing assignments. Thank you!

I updated the file with their correct last name. You can give me the cabin # on here once you have it and I will update the file.
Hi Heidi!
Andy and Paige Atwood’s cabin number is 2019! Thank you! We are so excited and finally finished all our FE gifts! Yay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter