September Crowds

Hermione_12

Ready for Hogwarts
Hi there! I’m looking at staying the second week of September and am trying to decide between Sapphire Falls and the Royal Pacific. In the past I have only ever stayed at RPR so I got used to express passes. This trip will be with my boyfriend who has never been to Universal. How are the crowds the second week of September? We are looking to do US, IOA, and Volcano Bay and will be there Monday-Friday. Is it worth just paying the extra to stay at RPR to get the express passes? Thanks in advanced!

In my mind, it is ALWAYS worth it to get the express passes if you can afford it. I loathe spending my vacation standing in line. Even during slow weeks the express lines with shave off a ton of wasted time.

I agree with @SCSabresfan ! Always better to have EP if possible. But, September crowds aren't bad- especially before HHN starts. If you could stay at RP that would be great!

When we were there a few weeks ago (staying at RPR), my brother stayed at Cabana Bay and just bought the single-ride EP for one day to hit the longer wait rides - the rest of the time, he did single rider lines - saved him a bunch of money and worked out great!

Yep- agree with @mjhtvchick! :thumbsup2 single rider lines are great if you're ok using them! Usually you end up in the same ride vehicle but in different rows!

Thanks everyone! When we went to book yesterday, the Hard Rock was actually cheaper than RPR so that sealed the deal even more!! I've never stayed there before and am super excited! Definitely a win-win situation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter