September Scrapbook Challenge - PN96 is the Winner!!!

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Well it's already the 5th day of the month so I will go ahead and get the thread started!

Who's in for scrapping this month?

You know the drill - lets make some pages!

All pages 6 x 6 and larger count.

Total for month: 55

Scrappers/Goals:
Chae - 10 :dogdance:
concertkatie - 5
mommy2mrb - 15
PN96 -
Poppins2000 - 25:dogdance:

Pages completed: 85

Chae - 12
concertkatie -
klmall - 10
mommytomrb - 12
PN96 - 20 :cool1:
Poppins2000 - 31

Met goal: :dogdance:

Leader: :cool1:

Last edited:
I was going to start this today Becky.. Do you want me to take over? I'd be happy too. I was just trying to allow our winner to check in.

I hope to be in this month but if it's anything like last month... who is to say!

I plan on getting started again!

Goal is 15 pages.

I was going to start this today Becky.. Do you want me to take over? I'd be happy too. I was just trying to allow our winner to check in.

I hope to be in this month but if it's anything like last month... who is to say!

I've got it Nan - no worries!!

I'm in for 5. I started using Mosaic Moments and everything is taking me 2x as long to put together. I figure once I get the hang of it, things will go faster :tongue:

1 more for me - DD came over and we spent 5 hours in the craft room and I completed 1 page! :(

I've got my room about ready!!! I plan to scrap a while on Monday evening (test in the morning-- darn school)... and then again on Tuesday! I've got my scrap area back!!!! Now to make a dent in the piles!

Hold on to your hats!!!

I'm on the board with 5!!! and about 5 more ready to go for tonight!!! I get a scrappy day all day tomorrow!!!!!!! :woohoo: THERAPY!!!!

I will try again in October September is a mess

6 more for me....will update later this afternoon and announce the winner!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!