sha-lynn....was just reading your trip report....

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
and I caught the part where you said you had trouble getting your two for one tickets. I'm not sure if you remember me but last year, we were in the same boat....except they never corrected ours. We were told since no "notation" was marked on our reservation that we could not get the southern states special that had been advertised on TV down there a gadzillion times.

I did write the hotel a letter a couple of months ago. I explained to them that we'd like to return but had such a nasty experience the first time and were beat out of our tickets and all that I wasn't sure I would want to return. I did receive a call back from a general manager. He assured me that it would not happen again and that he would see to it our reservation was correct.

Well, you won't believe this. I made a reservation for July of 02 for 2 rooms for the 5 of us (boys in one, adults in other) and then I called back 4 hrs later to ask if on my reservation one of the rooms could have a king sized bed in it. They had already screwed it up!! I had an entertainment rate, they changed it to a Florida rate and we do NOT live in Florida. I was hot...so I called their general manager back and left him a voice mail and told him that someone needed to get their reservations department off their drugs and explained to him what happened (all done in a nice tone mind you). He did politely phone me back and left me a voice message and said he had checked on it and had it changed correctly back.

I am so very concerned as to what we are going to run into at this hotel again. Its very sad too as its a terrific hotel. (and I'm glad yours turned out good) :)

bummed,
E :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter