Share Your Cute LGBT Memories in the Parks!

A few years ago my now-very-recent-ex and I were at Not So Scary. We were watching the ghost outside of Haunted Mansion as she was coming down the staircase. We started walking and she ran up behind us. Completely broke character, but whatever. "Awww, you're such a cute couple! How long have you been together? You guys should head over to (Ride name, keeping it out because I don't want her to get in trouble if she still plays the role)! My wife works over there, be sure to tell her hi for me! We've been together for XX years!"

Simple, but super sweet and definitely made our day.

You mean the ghost who heckles the line during the party? I saw her last year and she and the ghost butler paired with her – no way I can remember their names – were a riot! Such a great story, too!

My wife and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary and our 25th year together at WDW, staying at CSR. At check-in we were asked if we were celebrating anything and we explained our status. We were given adorable anniversary pins and were delighted to wear them. We were both 65 and it was the first anniversary we had ever celebrated publicly as wife and wife! When we first fell in love we never thought we'd ever be able to marry. We told ourselves it didn't really matter, but the congratulations we received all week long from CM's and strangers made us smile and smile and smile. I am smiling right now as I share this. I loved her then, I love her still---always have, always will!

You mean the ghost who heckles the line during the party? I saw her last year and she and the ghost butler paired with her – no way I can remember their names – were a riot! Such a great story, too!
Yes, before the started adding the Butler too it would be just the 2 sisters taking turns on the bench.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!