Sharing TS?

Janet-TX

Wishing on a Star
For the first time my husband and I will be on the Dining Plan. My husband and I aren't really used to eating an appetiser, entree and dessert for a meal.

Can we:
Order one meal on the DP using one TS credit, and pay for a 2nd entree?

Share one TS meal and pay for a 2nd beverage? Is yes, is there a "sharing" charge?

Thanks for the asssistance!

I have heard that most places are very friendly about sharing! We plan to share at 2 TS's. Sci-Fi and Planet Hollywood. Sci-Fi for lunch and PH for dinner...mainly because dd 9 wants the $20 salmon dinner so I will get that and she and I can share.

That should not be a problem. Often we go and I'm not as hungry as hubby, so get something smaller and pay OOP. We have also shared our TS credits with our friends and family who are not on the dining plan. We just returned last weekend after a two week stay and the only place that hassled us was Coral Reef (but not on sharing a meal, it was because we used some of our extra TS credits that we had to pay for other people's meals). We never share TS meals (I just get a smaller meal). My hubby usually can eat his entire meal by himself. We do share CS meals, not to save credits, but because I'm not a big eater. We like to buy the wrap sandwiches and buy extra side items. (this is why we had so many extra CS credits leftover last week and gave them to other family members).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter